Bonsai Study Group has a new marketplace and auction system.
- The Marketplace sub forums are a service offered to members. You may not have your first post be a classifieds thread. Doing so will result in the closure of said thread(s) and a warning. Continued abuse will result in further action.
- No "cross posting", keep it to one thread. Posting the same thing in multiple threads, in multiple sections will constitute spam, and be dealt with as such.
- One account per person, or a perma-ban. No questions asked. If you create an account after being banned you will have your IP address banned.
- No personal attacks of any kind for any reason.
- Type properly. This isn't grammar school, but it's not kindergarten, AIM, or text messaging.
- This is a US based forum, as such members must refrain from using any language other than English on a regular basis. Take it to PMs please.
- Report posts whenever possible. No backseat Modding. If you see something out of place, or questionable, send a Report.
- Three strikes rule. After three bans, a perma-ban is the ONLY recourse.
- Anything not explicitly covered by these rules is handled at the discretion of the moderators and administrator. Questioning of mod/admin decisions in the public forums is subject to an automatic ban in accordance with existing rules.
- Trader Ratings have been added. By selling or buying through BonsaiStudyGroup.com you are agreeing to USE THESE UPON COMPLETION of your transaction.
Buyers & Sellers
- Locked threads indicate SOLD items.
- When browsing ads, check the original POST date is recent.
- Include your Location (City, State - Country) in your profile.
- Posts SOLD when the item(s) is paid for and LOCK your thread if you are the classified starter.
When you come to an agreement...
- Protect yourself by asking for a referral list of people / forum members the seller has dealt with in the past and using.
- Trader Ratings should be used as a buyer/seller guide.
- Ask questions and verification BEFORE you come to an agreement.
When your transaction is complete
- Post a reply in the ad saying "sold" or "item found".
- Topic starter should LOCK the thread. ONLY the topic starter or moderator can lock a thread.
- Private Message your payment information and obtain shipping location. PRINT YOUR PMs for reference. Follow up by EMAIL can lead to trouble and Private Message is recommended.
- Prompt payment and shipment is expected.
- This assumes payment received and item received.
- Enter Trader Ratings for each other.
POSITIVE: good experience with the buyer/seller, items as expected
NEUTRAL : useful for partners who "cancel" without any exchange of goods, or slow followup and delivery or payment
NEGATIVE: bad experience with the buyer/seller, items not as advertised.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2011, 04:27 PM by bsgAdmin »